Our core mission – Sustainability
Sustainable business, or rather the original concept of sustainable business by focusing on profits only, have dramatically changed in the recent past.
Modern views and concepts have evolved to include other factors such people, process, profits and planet into consideration when considering business sustainability.
For more information on this (r)evolution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_business
How does QMware fit into this framework?
FACT: Business can’t just be ‘business as usual anymore’, because it is not sustainable.
It is with this single ideal that QMware, the holding company QMTek and partners have adopted an attitude of re-thinking our thinking, and challenge every ‘traditional’ business model on people, process, profit and planet.
How does this translate to the client in terms of goods and services?
- Our offering have changed from a production orientated viewpoint to a people orientated platform; Production is driven by people, having their input helps us build a better tool instead of a rigid product.
- Collaboration with industry and constant evaluation helps us to take methodologies and LEAN® them down to increase efficiency and strip away redundancy
- One industry platform with cross-industry options allows the client to get the absolute best fit for their requirements or process. Development is driven by an evolving industry, so apps are updated on a daily basis.
- A single platform speeds up standardization saving time and money by reducing multiple vendor/platform administration such as upgrades, contracts and endless meetings.
- The costs of a single platform is industry shared, which completely challenges massive costs traditionally associated with installing, customizing, site licensing, user licensing and annual renewals.
- Online training platform which covers all aspects of the platform and how it interacts with industry. Each app has it’s own course module, which allows tracking of user’s training and evaluation.
- Online equipment calibration monitoring allows your service providers to be well-informed, which allows for more efficient and in-time delivery
- Online consumable monitoring allows your suppliers to more efficiently manage and supply based on minimum ordering levels etc.
- Online fault logging and servicing requests with tracking ensures that all interaction is managed and monitored.
Want to know more? Contact us via our Contact us page or just give us a call….